“Life isn’t about trying to weather the storm; it’s about learning to dance in rain”
ICSI treatment Cost in Kenya: worth your salt
“Even miracles take a little time”
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is Assisted Reproductive Technique (ART) that helps infertile couples by presenting an opportunity to enjoy parenthood. This treatment recommends for male infertility, which is concerned with sperm quality which must be healthy for successful results.
These days infertility in males is due to improper diet, lack of exercise, and any surgery or injury. If a man of advanced age can found with poor sperm motion,
And a decrease in the production of sperm causes infertility and results in the couple could not become parents.
ICSI involves injecting healthy prepared sperm straight into an egg.
It is the advance and latest technique that assist with IVF treatment.
Patients find Kenya is the Supreme destination for advanced treatments and among other developed countries you can have bearable ICSI costs in Kenya. ICSI treatment in Kenya usually carried out in well-equipped facilities with increasing technological tools and the highest success rates and results.
Abstraction of ICSI
“We will not let the stress of infertility overtake your Life”
ICSI is an abbreviated form of Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection,
This refers to a type of in-vitro fertilization (IVF) procedure used to treat male infertility. ICSI includes the injection of single sperm directly into the mature egg.
Infertility affects anyone before surrendering in front of all hopes, take it as a challenge and also give us a challenging experience, which can fill your home with a baby voice and life with baby care.
Whence would ICSI is necessary?
“The Best View comes after the Hardest Climb”
ICSI is a special form of IVF treatment, which helps you to come out from fertility problems as follows:
- The intended father produces less sperm for artificial insemination (IUI) or IVF.
- The sperm is not moving in an ordinary style.
- The sperm gets discomfort in attaching to the egg.
- Sperm cannot reach the male reproductive system because it has blocked.
- Traditional IVF has not been able to fertilize eggs due to sperm problems.
- Previously frozen eggs are still utilized followed by eggs produced in vitro.
Proceedings for ICSI
“The best is yet to come”
The ICSI process is followed when there is a case of an infertility factor in males, which includes the following moves:
- Stimulation- This is the first move towards ICSI stimulation, in which required medication is interposed to the intended mother elapsing the treatment. stimulation is a necessary step in which medication is a kind of hormone that allows follicles to get mature.
- Egg and sperm retrieval- After stimulation, the next step is retrieving the egg is performed. later the sperm are also collected from the intended father, and motile sperm are separated from the immotile ones to be washed out for further treatment.
- Insemination- This is the third step of ICSI treatment, in which the retrieved eggs and sperms are processed for fertilization and this is done in a cultured way by interposing each mature egg with a single sperm under the observation of a powerful microscope. The sperm which are morphologically normal and show further progress is selected for insemination this step plays a crucial part in improving fertilization and also increases the chances of Pregnancy.
- Blastocyst trend- In this Step, the inseminated eggs are placed in an incubator, coz the incubator confers an optimum environment for the eggs to multiply and create an embryo. Later, after 24 hours, eggs start showing signs of fertilization and it takes about 3-5 days for eggs to develop a healthy embryo.
- Embryo transfer- After fulfilling prior all steps, the developed embryo is transferred to the uterus of an intended mother for implantation through the thin, flexible needle.
ICSI cost in Kenya Feels like a million bucks
“Money worth a little less than Happiness”
|Explained in Detailed IVF Cost||Approximate Cost in USD*||Explained in Detailed IVF Cost||Approximate Cost in USD*|
|Advanced IVF Cycle||$5,200||Advanced IVF Cycle||$5,200|
|Normal IVF Cost||$5,000||Normal IVF Cost||$5,000|
|Advanced IVF Cycle + ICSI + Medications||$6,100||Advanced IVF Cycle + ICSI + Medications||$6,100|
|Normal IVF + ICSI||$5,606||Normal IVF + ICSI||$5,606|
|IUI Per Cycle||$2,150||IUI Per Cycle||$2,150|
|Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)||$2,000||Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)||$2,000|
Kenya provides the best treatment but indeed at very pocket-friendly costs. Kenya known as the perfect destination which is full of advanced medical treatments and experienced handling of specialists. their fertility and facility both make patients comfortable and hopeful.
The ICSI Treatment Cost in Kenya ranges from USD 4000, which is very much low than in other countries like US and USA. Kenya fixed the cost of treatment very less so that people of any class and level can actively participate in this cause. With the best ICSI cost in Kenya, they saved the lives of many unhappy couples from all over who were going through the painful pain of not having a kid.
Components influence the ICSI Cost in Kenya
In some of cases, charges may vary according to the attributes present in patients coming for the treatment, and here are some components by which costs vary a little:
- The age of couples possesses the fate of achievement through the ICSI treatment, it also seeks multiple treatment cycles and promoted an approach to conceiving successfully.
- If you are in search of a donor egg, it will have a minor effect on the ICSI cost in Kenya.
- The sperm is collected surgically using TESA/PESA, which adds some costs to the ICSI cost in Kenya.
Still having little up and down in cost, you can easily afford the ICSI cost in Kenya as compared to other well-established Countries.
The success result rate in Kenya is very much high, coz they perform with an advanced approach and provides a better chance to resolve fertility-related issues.
“You carry so much love in your heart, give some to yourself”