IVF treatment cost in Kenya 2023: Is a real Bargain
IVF Cost in Kenya is totally based on Marginal Price, which is bearable and reasonable for all.
There a different technique gets used to achieve ivf in Kenya, proportionally it is also depending on the infertility case of the couple.
Do pay less and have all to access!
People who wish to have a minimum cost can visit Kenya for the AONE facilities and treatment at a bearable cost of IVF in Kenya.
Kenya has experts and talented staff for supporting your personal and medical care, they also offer a comfortable and happening environment during your IVF process.
IVF treatment is available in Kenya, which is ideal for your cost in addition to filling your dreams with the bubbling and babe’s voices.
Brilliant Idea, to know about IVF!
Both fertility and IVF have a straight connection with each other,
Think why? Coz till yet IVF is the only option to come up from the pain of infertility and to enjoy the phase of parenthood.
IVF refers to in vitro fertilization, commonly known as test tube baby therapy, which is the process of mixing sperm and eggs to achieve fertilisation in a fertility lab.
IVF is the most technologically advanced method of birth because it treats the embryo in a method that is biologically similar to what the human body (both the mother’s and the father’s body) does after pregnancy.
The only difference is that in Virto fertilization, instruments are used in place of the feeling of two bodies.
Why prefer Kenya for IVF treatment?
IVF is successfully performed by qualified and expensive specialists who specialize in both ART and ART fertility treatments.
IVF in Kenya helps with the advanced tools and techniques in the field of medical science which is ready and available for both male and female infertility problems. There are various ways of treating infertility like ICSI or IMSI IVF can be an available option to have own child.
Kenya doctors at the IVF Centre in Kenya achieve successful fertilization so well. Infertility in couples are prime question, but ART has not just provided quality answers for preventing pregnancy, but also a designed key to unlocking all the happiness of couples.
So, don’t be late coz IVF in Kenya is your fate!
The following are some reasons why individuals favor Kenya to address the infertility problem:
- Availability of ART technology
- Well-turned modus of fertilization
- Experienced professionals and experts to treat infertility
- Advance facilities customized according to patient
- Kenya emerged as a successful achiever in treating IVF patients with the finest hospitals, clinics, and Centers
- IVF Cost in Kenya is a most important point for the preference of treatment in Kenya coz, IVF cost in Kenya is light and affordable to all ranges of people as compared to other well-developed countries.
- Kenya have language translator to facilitate people in communication
Evident Modus employed for IVF in Kenya
Kenya followed basis two Modus for operation Fertilization which are as follows:
- Conventional insemination: This process includes matching and keeping healthy sperm and mature eggs at night.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection(ICSI): This method inserts a healthy sperm into each mature egg. If later IVF cycles’ attempt at pregnancy fail, ICSI is generally used.
IVF in Kenya: Brief Analysis of the Events
IVF treatment involves following 5 steps and takes about two to three weeks or more for smooth and successful results.
- Prompting Ovulation: This is the initial stage of the IVF procedure, which starts with fertility drugs. The planned mother was administered treatment to start the egg cycle in this stage. The treatment itself is done to improve the quality and quantity of eggs required for fertilization.
It is typically referred to as the stimulation step and is successfully carried out by Two main protocols—the long and short protocols—perform this and involve a number of the medications listed below:
Many medications are still used, which include:
Ovarian Stimulation-Medication contains follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), a luteinizing hormone (LH), or a combination of both. This stimulates the ovaries and eggs in more quantity.
For Oocyte maturation-After eight to fourteen days, when the follicles are actually prepared for egg retrieval, this drug is administered. The maturation of eggs could also be greatly aided by human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) or other drugs.
To prevent premature ovulation-. This medication prevents the body from the early release of developing eggs.
For preparing the lining of the uterus – This is medication at the time of embryo transfer, and recommended to begin with progesterone to make the lining of your uterus more receptive to implantation.
- Egg Retrieval: This is the second step of the IVF process, which takes place in a doctor’s clinic within 34 to 36 hours after the final injection and before ovulation.
- The woman will be heavily sedated and given medicines during egg retrieval.
- transvaginal ultrasound imaging is employed to locate the follicles before to egg retrieval.
- An abdominal ultrasound takes place if the ovaries of the mother are not accessible through transvaginal ultrasound.
- The embryos are therefore completely taken out of the follicles.
- After egg retrieval, the mother may experience cramps and feel pressure.
- Healthy, mature eggs also are especially combined to make with sperm to form embryos after just being fostered in a nutrition liquid.
- Sperm Retrieval: In this step, the intended father’s or donor’s sperm is already collected using various techniques, such as testicular aspiration, etc. Then, in a lab, semen fluid and sperm are also collected.
- Insemination and Fertilization: This stage, also known as sperm selection, involves choosing the best embryos possible to ensure a successful pregnancy.
Because dormant cells and seminal fluids are eliminated from semen to prepare for fertilization, it is also known as “sperm washing.”After sperm and eggs have completed their incubation, they are moved on to fertilization, after which they combine to create in various ways to result in pregnancy.
- Embryo Transfer: Two to five days after the embryo transfer, this procedure took place in a hospital setting, and it may have the following effects:
- Mother might give a mild sedative, which is painless but have cramps.
- The mom’s vagina, her cervix, and her uterus are all entered by a thin, flexible tube known as a needle.
- The device has a pump with one or more embryos placed in a small volume of fluid at the end.
- A needle used to transfer the embryo or embryos into the uterus.
- Result: After about 12 days to 2 weeks after egg retrieval, the doctor takes a sample of blood from the mother to check the pregnancy status.
- The basic cost of IVF in Kenya start at USD $ 3300, which includes all of the ability to follow: medicine, ultrasound scans, tests, injections, fertility treatments, egg retrieval, fertilisation, embryo transfer, etc. The cost of IVF in Kenya does not include any additional fees.
- If the mother is not pregnant, the doctor will suggest for attempt another cycle of IVF.
Now let’s know the IVF cost in fertility centre Kenya.
|S.No.||Pre-treatment||Cost in KES||Cost in USD|
|3||Screen test for both||11,000||97|
|4||Female Hormonal test||10,000||88|
|5||Male Hormone test (if needed)||5,000||44|
|6||Pelvic Ultrasound scan||1,500||13|
|8||AMH level in female||9,000||80|
Cost of Ivf Treatment, Including From before the:
|2||Donor IVF Cycle||480,000||4,215|
|3||Own Donor IVF cycle||450,000||3,950|
IVF cost in Kenya – Consilient to the pocket of every individual
Do Hurry, but Don’t Worry!
Today, Kenya has become the most adorable and favorable place for fertility treatment.
IVF cost in Kenya is a sensible package, but it doesn’t mean that IVF and ART techniques for treatments are so cheap to bear, but some institutions raise the cost to earn profit.
The couples should cross-check all essential matters before going through the treatment like success rate, fertility Centre and the exact cost.
The basic cost of IVF in Kenya starts at USD $ 3300, which includes all of the ability to follow: medicine, ultrasound scans, tests, injections, fertility treatments, egg retrieval, fertilization, embryo transfer, etc.
The cost of IVF in Kenya does not include any additional fees.
IVF cost in Kenya varies with the infertility case of a couple, it may go up if a couple needs to opt sperm donor or egg donor. But the basic cost of IVF in Kenya includes the full process from the beginning of consultation ending up to embryo transfer.
In Kenya, IVF can be done in a variety of ways with suitable treatments to ensure a safe and healthy pregnancy.
‘Kenya is full of places where couples can get happy twists of life and IVF cost in Kenya for couples is affordable and according to their drift of pockets allows to them’
The fertility centre Kenya in Kenya, offers donor egg IVF for less than 4,70,000 KES and self-cycle IVF for as little as 4,20,000 KES, making it the most cost-effective option for any person.
In-vitro fertilization (IVF) success rates for women under 35 who are able to conceive on the first attempt (i.e., the first egg retrieval) are 55% on average worldwide. But as the lady gets older, that number decreases slightly.